Thank you for your interest in Woodlea.
Landscape Coordinator - Contract Role
Due to the increased workload for the Landscape Development team, we are seeking a motivated and professional Landscape Coordinator to play a crucial role in delivery of the Front Yard Landscaping packages.
Role responsibilities will include:
• Key customer liaison - answer all enquiries and be the 'go-to' for all Residents regarding front yard landscaping
• Contractor Management - act as communication pathway between residents and contractors
• Audit - management of delivery of landscape works in accordance with development processes, procedures and quote approval
• Ad hoc tasks - assist Landscape Manager where required, including producing progress reports, assistance with marketing procedures and database management
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Clear and confident verbal and written communication skills
• Proven problem solving ability
• Experience in a similar audit or coordinator role - specifically with tight time frames and budgets
• Experience in Landscape or Construction (proven experience with native plant species is ideal)
• Own registered ABN
The role is expected to require 1-2 days work per week however this may include extra hours in busy times.
On offer is the chance to be part of a dedicated and highly focussed team, working to deliver one of Australia's largest community projects.
Click here to apply
For further information, please contact Kayla Fenney: 0449 700 967
Challenge your brain at Woodlea's first Trivia Night! Doors open Saturday 2nd June at 6.30pm @ our very own Smart Learning Hub. 8 players per table - bookings essential.
Online registrations for our Parkfront 2 Townhouse release have booked out. Stay tuned for the next release coming soon.
Registrations for stage 36 - The Reserve Release have booked out! Stay tuned for the next release coming soon.
A Saturday morning soccer clinic is coming to Woodlea! The clinic will commence this weekend at Nugget Park and invites kids aged between 5 - 9 years. To register click below or phone 1300 372 300.
Be ready for Winter and get your flu shot at the Woodlea Pharmacy! A registered nurse will be on site on 19th & 23rd May - be quick to book your spot. Call 9747 1186, or pop in and see the friendly Pharmacy staff. Limited appointments available - Bookings Essential!
Have you spotted the epic veggie planters in the Aintree community garden? It's been wonderful to see so many dedicated residents bring this space to life! #veggiegarden #gardentoplate #communityinaction
Enjoy more style and space in this special Parkfront 2 Townhouse release. Featuring larger floor plans with 3 and 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas, study nook and 2 car garage, all just 400 metres to the future local Town Centre! Registrations open Wednesday 23rd May at 12noon. Call 1300 966 353 for info on how to register.
We were delighted to see our community get involved in a compost workshop which saw 4 lucky guests take home either a bokashi bin or a worm farm all ready to go! Thanks to everyone's hard work, we now have a dedicated compost bin and three worm farms ready to be used in the Aintree Community Garden! Grassroots Placemakers