Thank you for your interest in Woodlea.
Landscape Coordinator - Contract Role
Due to the increased workload for the Landscape Development team, we are seeking a motivated and professional Landscape Coordinator to play a crucial role in delivery of the Front Yard Landscaping packages.
Role responsibilities will include:
• Key customer liaison - answer all enquiries and be the 'go-to' for all Residents regarding front yard landscaping
• Contractor Management - act as communication pathway between residents and contractors
• Audit - management of delivery of landscape works in accordance with development processes, procedures and quote approval
• Ad hoc tasks - assist Landscape Manager where required, including producing progress reports, assistance with marketing procedures and database management
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Clear and confident verbal and written communication skills
• Proven problem solving ability
• Experience in a similar audit or coordinator role - specifically with tight time frames and budgets
• Experience in Landscape or Construction (proven experience with native plant species is ideal)
• Own registered ABN
The role is expected to require 1-2 days work per week however this may include extra hours in busy times.
On offer is the chance to be part of a dedicated and highly focussed team, working to deliver one of Australia's largest community projects.
Click here to apply
For further information, please contact Kayla Fenney: 0449 700 967
“It’s the next generation of living at Woodlea, offering turnkey packages that allow purchasers to move in without having to lift a finger” - Matthew Dean, Woodlea Project Director. Did you catch our special feature on Next Generation Townhouse Living in the Herald Sun this weekend? #nextgenwoodlea
We can't believe online registrations for our very first Townhouse release have booked out in just seconds! Stay tuned for the next release coming soon.
Have you heard? Next Generation Townhouse living has arrived at Woodlea and this is what it looks like #nextgenwoodlea
We loved reading the Herald Sun article on the weekend around open spaces becoming an important and sought-after part of urban planning. Thanks for the mention and featuring a very special Woodlea family who are new residents - Katie and Jono + their two gorgeous girls!
We're open today! Come in and visit our friendly team of experts from 11am - 5pm at our Woodlea Sales & Discovery Centre.
Calling all bookworms! Check out the Little Library Book Exchange we've set up for our community, right next to Go West Eatery & Tuckshop! Pop in for a coffee and * Take a Book * Give a Book * Return a Book * today!
Be the first to secure a Townhouse in our special first release. Register for the exclusive Parkfront Release boasting premium parkland views all just minutes walk to the future Town Centre. Secure your 3 bedroom, architecturally designed and Mirvac built Townhouse from as little as $439,000. Click to register for the online release: http://bit.ly/parkfront